Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,295 in Freiburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)