Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,218 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)