Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13274 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,572 (19,375 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)