Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.104 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 5% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,670 (£3,324) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 4 hours ago)