Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16577 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,837 (R$ 11,081) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 2 hours ago)