Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03578 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,317 (L 64,771) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 2 hours ago)