Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,549 in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)