Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01233 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,188 (руб 96,372) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 4 hours ago)