Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,243 (C$4,992) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)