Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,862 ($4,404) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)