Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,575 in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)