Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16542 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,647 (R$ 9,958) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)