Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,575 (COL$6,447,268) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)