Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,321 (CH$2,077,692) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 3.00 BYN (about 2 hours ago)