Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05522 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,021 (E£ 36,603) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Accra costs GH₵1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cadiz costs €450 (about 3 hours ago)