Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,430 in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)