Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,669 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)