Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20646 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,824 (8,833 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)