Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,729 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,929 (COL$7,897,255) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)