Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12522 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,556 (20,411元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.40 (about 3 hours ago)