Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,161 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01176 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 58% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,608 (₨136,657) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Havana costs 7 CUC (about 2 hours ago)