Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.582 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 45% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,649 (NZ$7,984) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)