Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00217 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,486 (684,048 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 3 hours ago)