Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25886 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,851 (14,876 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)