Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 747 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25164 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,427 (S/. 5,673) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 70,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Piracicaba costs R$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)