Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,022 (₩5,454,418) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 3 hours ago)