Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 54% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,667 (7,217,088 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (about 2 hours ago)