Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12889 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,353 (10,499TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)