Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00217 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,680 (773,239 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)