Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,408 (5,899,256 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)