Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.614 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,774 (AU$6,146) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)