Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12887 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 73% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €992 (7,694TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)