Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12895 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,011 (7,843TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)