Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Bonn, Germany
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01601 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,180 (73,694 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)