Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Bologna, Italy
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,570 (4,045 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)