Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,583 (C$5,490) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)