Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,918 (2,954,486 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)