Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12653 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 45% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,489 (11,770元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 3 hours ago)