Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49327 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 24% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,475 (ƒ 7,045) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)