Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,739 (руб 138,333) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 4,199TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 2 hours ago)