Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,266 in Vigo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 5 hours ago)