Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09545 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 (28,352 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)