Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,199 ($3,618) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)