Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 606 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)