Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09624 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,182 (33,063 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bologna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵32 (about 1 hour ago)