Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €2,726 (₩3,702,658) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)