Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16222 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,553 (R$ 9,575) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)