Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22343 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,545 (6,914 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)