Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,588 prices entered by 367 different people.
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Bologna (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 2 hours ago)