Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Bologna, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20669 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bologna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Bologna (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bologna you would need to make just about €1,398 (6,765 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)